Directadmin: Nameservers setup
Setup Your Nameservers on Directadmin
To setup your nameservers, simply do the following:
– Login to your DirectAdmin panel as “admin”
– Go to your IP Management section, and add two new IP addresses
– Once they are added, click the check boxes next to the two IPs that you’ve just submitted. Assign these IPs to “admin”
– Now go to your Reseller panel, and navigate to your Nameserver section
– On this page, create your two nameservers, generally ns1. and ns2.
– Finally, go back to your Admin panel and go to your Administrator Settings page. Set your nameservers to the ones you have just created and save your changes.