Plesk: PHP handler “fastcgi-5” is not registered
Unable to create or update the subscription on Plesk:
Error: The PHP handler “fastcgi-5” is not registered.
Unable to register the PHP handler: Handler with id = `fastcgi' already exists
Unable to create or update the subscription: The PHP handler "" is not registered
Go to Subscriptions > click on ‘open in control panel’ for any subscription. You will get this page is not redirecting properly error.
And when you come back to the Plesk panel and click on any subscription, you get error ”
Unable to create or update the subscription: The PHP handler “” is not registered”
(For 11.5 version)
In order to fix
1. Open the directory in Explorer: ‘C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_11.5.30\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386’;
2. Search for the file named ‘php5.msi’ and launch it;
3. In the opened installer click ‘Repair’;
4. After it is done, open Plesk > Tools & Settings > Server Components and hit ‘Refresh’. PHP v. 5.XX will appear on the list;
5. After that, check if you can open and change subscription parameters. It would certainly be possible now.
Hope this helps.